Or, leave your details and we will contact you.
How to Get to Derech Eretz Farm and visitors Center ?
Arriving from Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv – route no. 1
1. Take route no. 1 and on SHA’AR HAGAIE interchange, turn south toward BET SHEMESH.
2. Proceed southward on road no. 38. Cross the railroad and turn left at the traffic lights (first=north) entrance to BET SHEMESH.
3. Proceed eastward till the end of the industial zone of BET SHEMESH.
4. At the end of the slope, turn right (southward). Driving southward on road no. 3855, passing the road to NES HARIM, and turning left at the next entrance to MAHSEYA – מחסיה. Keep on the asphalt road, and then proceed on the unpaved road following the signs to Derech Eretz – The Center of Herbal Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
Arriving from Ramla – road no. 44
1. Driving eastward on road no. 44 you arrive at the SHIMSHON JUNCTION. At the junction turn right (southward) toward BET SHEMESH.
2. Follow (2),(3) and (4), above mentioned.
Arriving from south – road no. 38
1. Driving northward on road no. 38, passing the southern entrance to BET SHEMESH, proceed northward until you arrive at the traffic light of the northern entrance to BET SHEMESH.
2. Turn right.
3. Follow (3) and (4)’ above mentioned.